3D Printers, Makers, DIY hacks, solutions and post printing tools

Created by Emil Pop on 13 April, 2018

This group is about busy people doing something to make things happen, thank you for joining it.

Now I know busy means... well... busy. We all are busy, making a living, following a hobby, pursuing our happiness, dragging ourselves towards the pension... lol

I do not want to add to the burden, well... maybe a little.

I do not know you, you do not know me, we do not know each-other, fair enough, is like in that joke where God promised man at the creation that we could find lovely, hardworking and obedient wifes that do not talk much on every corner of the earth, than he made the earth a sphere, and laughed, and laughed, and laughed...

We are sort of spread in all four corners of our cube planet, that is elipticall... but we share a passion, the passion to bring to live our visions, one of them is 3D pritners and methods that can help us and our fellows do something about our dreams, make them happen.

Therefore please write about your endeavour here, or your ideas, thoughts, believes, discoveries, let us learn from eachother, give a hand to eachother, how am I supposed to give you a hand if I have no idea what are you working on, for instance.

And please invite those you know that are struggleing with this issue here, wee need eachother, we can encourage each-other, we can help eachother.

Let´s make this our realm....