Freelancers

Created by Gyanjeet Raj on 14 August, 2018

I have been a member of the GRABCAD community since April 10, 2020, and since that date I have uploaded and shared some of my design work, Fortunately they have had a very good reception among the members of the community since my score has increased by only one couple of months and I've also got more than 160 followers. Thanks to all of them for their support.

Unfortunately, in the last days I have discovered some internet sites where

my designs are being sold without my authorization, that is, some people in different countries are economically benefiting from my work without my knowledge of it, they are even copying and pasting the text that I have put in the description of each of my designs. For this reason I have applied for intellectual property rights on each design. Anyone can download my design for reference, and can even make improvements, but cannot be a financial beneficiary of them without first having written authorization from me.

I make this warning to all members of the community and that they be very vigilant so that this situation does not happen to them. I don't think it's fair that while I gladly share my work, other people get income for the work they didn't do. Thank you for your comments and support.