Hello GrabCAD Community members! Today we are posting our Q2 2022 GrabCAD Community release notes with all of the latest fixes and enhancements we’ve recently implemented for the GrabCAD Community. This is part of our initiative to grow and provide a more meaningful experience to everyone in our Community.
All your feedback, comments and questions are appreciated!
Link to Community release notes for Q1 2022
New features and enhancements
- New filter in a format of image added to the Library to support Community members based in Ukraine
- Deprecated functionality for reporting attachments on comments
- New reporting modal applied to comments in Challenges section
Stability and reliability
- Limits applied to input fields to improve security and avoid broken UI across following Community components:
- Member profile
- Reporting modals
- Enabled better visibility of Tutorials with long description
- Fixed an issue in Workbench related to project information
- Fixed an issue where blocked members were causing invalid comment counts