You are welcome to post your introductions here in this post. Introduce yourself in this discussion and tells what you want to learn or get out of from this group.
Engineer Designer Minsk. I need a design engineer? Contact us.
Customer support 24/7, in more than one hundred languages including Hawaiian and Kurdish.
Get a quote / Order a job:
Viber WhatsApp📞 +375299844379
Pavel Samuta has been an engineer, designer and designer since 2007, over a ten-year period of work in production in Belarus, he gained experience in the field of mechanical engineering, construction metal structures, power engineering, instrument engineering and film-making equipment.
Participated in projects:
2007 - 2009: designing various equipment for a boiler plant at the Zhodino CHP with a steam capacity of 60 tons / hour and a working pressure of 95 bar - the project is unique in its own way, as the boiler plant can work on peat briquette, wood fuel, and milling peat;
2009 - 2010 design and commissioning of a prototype boiler E-10-1.4DR at the boiler house of TBZ Ditva OJSC as part of the state program SSTP Energetika-2010;
and also a number of other projects for customers from elements of nuclear power plants, foundry buckets, cyclones, elements of military equipment.
Do you have any ideas?
You do not know how to make a prototype and what technical documentation is needed for this?
What technologies are optimal for using the best quality-cost ratio?
• engineering consulting;
• advice on manufacturing technology;
• updating of old drawings, adaptation of the drawing to the requirements of ESKD;
• design of foreign drawings according to GOST, translation of change systems (meters to inches) and selection of analogs of materials;
• drawings for the patent, or other graphic materials to represent the essence of the invention;
• making changes to electronic drawings; Adjustment of AutoCAD or COMPASS drawings is possible in the “urgent edition” mode for 1-3 hours or with the direct presence of the Customer;
• development of a technical illustration, for instructions for assembling a product, a popular science article, etc., and other purposes;
• verification of the completeness, quality of the preparation of the documentation transmitted by the customer;
• development of design technical documentation for solid and body metal products;
• completion of standard and development of new products and design drawings on them according to those. the task of the client, the preparation of drawings and technical information for the launch into production. • registration of passports and operating manuals for finished products.
• Industrial Design;
• parametric design 3D modeling
• introduction, development of design documentation for new types of products;
• development of draft design.
• 3D project development;
• work with the sheet body - development of drawings for the manufacture of sheet metal products, sheet reamers;
• development of 3D models of nodes;
• carrying out technical calculations, selection of components and materials in the development of structures, analysis of the effectiveness of the designed structures;
• production of drawings on finished parts;
• digitization of drawings (VECTORIZATION)
Transfer (Translation) of paper and scanned drawings, design documentation in the format of AutoCAD (AutoCAD), Compass 3D, making adjustments;
• translation of drawings in 3D;
• I will help you create drawings for almost any field of activity.
Hello GrabCAD USA, ran across this site when looking for a shortcut for an Arduino model. It's always good to be in community with those that can help us grow. I have been the toolroom of a small manufacturing company for nine years now. I have no formal education in engineering but really enjoy building stuff and have self-taught a variety of disciplines over the years. I look forward to what I can glean from others here and what knowledge that I can share. God bless