Stratasys (www.stratasys.com) is the world’s leading 3D printing company, developing hardware, software and materials that are revolutionizing the way things are designed, prototyped and manufactured. Come and be part of Stratasys, a pioneer in 3D printing. As a Software Engineer, you will be working on cutting-edge software for 3D printing products, and bringing new technology to market.
Who are we looking for: Someone who is passionate about solving problems by building high-quality software using industry-leading technologies like React, Electron, TypeScript and TeamCity. We are seeking smart, well-rounded and enthusiastic developers to help build and deliver our innovative software solutions.
Why Join Us? We’ve been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers and doers. Stratasys is seeking passionate engineers who will play a meaningful role in our next generation of growth. If you want to work somewhere filled with smart, creative and humble people who are passionate about building things, solving problems and collaborating, apply today!
If you’re passionate and love to build phenomenal products please continue to read more…
We see your role as:
- Developing code to enable designers to print in 3D, intelligently
- Developing tools and systems to enable our engineering teams to produce great code
You will need to be:
- Delivery-focused, flexible, self-starting, collaborative
You should have:
- BSc or BA in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, CI, and tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, npm, yarn, Docker
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to write testable, resilient, documented code with effective unit and integration tests
We’d love it if you also have:
- Experience of collaboration across multiple geographical locations
Why you'll love it here...
- Get to know the latest and future 3D printing solutions
- Participate in work-related conferences and trade shows
- Change the world by enabling innovative applications for 3D printing
- Continuous Integration - TeamCity, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- Scrum - JIRA, Google Docs, Metabase, integrated QA
Friendly and inspiring environment
- Relaxed informal open plan office, in Cambridge city centre
- Fun quarterly team events plus BBQs and social get togethers. Friday pub lunch!
- Free tea, coffee and fruit plus Beer Fridays
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working week
- Death in Service Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Healthcare and Dentalcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3D printers for development and personal usage
International working experience
- Work with teams in Estonia, UK, USA and Israel. A collaborative approach is encouraged.
- Highly skilled developers
- Learn, contribute and grow
- Be part of the global manufacturing revolution.
“We shape lives by revolutionising the way things are made”
**you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship**