Hi everyone. I'm doing some research about how people and companies buy 3D printers and what sort of journey you go through when you research, shortlist and purchase them.
It's just a few quick questions:
1. When you bought your printer, what stages did you find you went through?
2. Other than price, what made you pick one supplier over another?
3. What do you wish you'd known at the start, that you know now?
4. Were there any sources of info you found particularly helpful?
5. What kind of printer did you end up buying?
Any wisdom you could offer would be great!