GrabCAD Community User Group

Created by Anna Skopenko on 10 January, 2018

How do I change file extension of auto desk (I am file) into solid work 2016?

Hey guys, I am new here. I need help related to change the file extension of auto desk/inventer file name (I am) into to solid works file. Or open file in solidworks.