Snras Systems is a mixed evolution of experiences in the field of aquaculture engineering-research, best practices, and market research. Comprising of a team of engineers, researchers, livelihood leaders, and aquaculture products sales leaders - working together on critical success factors of aquaculture production up-to 30x times than traditional, with strong hand-holding and post-harvest fish sales support. We have pioneered the nano aquaculture systems known as a blue box which is a power-efficient single unit recirculatory aquaculture systems consuming on 32 square feet of the area having ability to produce up to 80 kg per meter cube.
Welcome to a niche domain in the designing industry. We design and develop patented aquaculture systems.
1. Should have Good knowledge of Auto Cad / solidworks / Catia 2D and 3D.
2. Strong in Mechanical Engineering Basics, Design Calculation, Material analyses, Machining knowledge
3. Should be able communicate with the fabricator and the raw material vendors for part feasibility and cost analysis
4. Strong in any one of the 2D/3D CAD tools
5. Innovative and Creative mind for designing is an added advantage.
6. AUTO CAD , Creo, SOLID WORKS & Autodesk Powershape knowledge is an added advantage.
7. Candidate should take up complete responsibility for design to manufacturing
8. Proficiency in reading mechanical drawings.
9. Need to create innovative design based on product innovations and client requirements.
10. Should be able to cope up startup environment which demands immense love and passion for product development
Only those candidates can apply who:
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.