Mechanical Engineering

Created by tomas omalley on 14 June, 2018

Hi, everybody,

I would like to offer my Solidworks and 3D track course available on the Udemy platform to the Mechanical Engineering family for free. Free links and course descriptions are available below. Have a nice day (Coupon conditions are valid for 10 days. it will end on 22.09.2023 at 15:00.)

Course Content;

• 15 Chapters, 294 Current Courses

• 214 Downloadable Resources

• Full Lifetime Access with a Single Pay

* Unlimited Right to Questions and Messages

* CERTIFICATE OF Completion

What You Will Learn;

• You will have added your SolidWorks skills to your resume, which you have learned a lot for job applications.

• If you are coming, you will be able to use the SolidWorks program very conveniently.

• You will be able to easily design 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional parts.

You will be able to create an assembly with the part configurations you have made.

• It will make designing a hobby and the person you design will develop.

• You will be able to easily create technical specifications so that the parts or assemblies you have designed can enter production.

• Thanks to the sample machine designs, you will be able to make your own unique machine design.

In this course, I plan to fluently tell you about your experiences with a single question mark about SolidWorks. Our course focuses on engineering-based design. There is no need for any SolidWorks basic knowledge to explain every detail in training from scratch. At the end of the training, you will easily add your SolidWorks talent to your CV and you will be a big step ahead of your competitors to start new jobs. After completing the course, you can select the SolidWorks user. But the main thing is that you will have manufacturing knowledge that can design and SolidWorks knowledge.

Free course link : https://www.udemy.com/course/solidworks-sifirdan-zirveye-bol-uygulamali-egitim-seti/?couponCode=GRBCAD